Bee Prepared immune support products are Vegetarian Society Approved and are free from gluten, sugar, yeast & GM ingredients.
Rated 5 stars in 90% of reviews, this convenient all-in-one effective combination of antioxidant rich, plant-sourced nutrients help support the body’s natural defences, year round. Bee Prepared MAX is an ideal choice when one needs a wellness boost or is starting to feel an illness coming on. The research- based formula combines therapeutic amounts of high quality , immune supporting nutrients, all of which have a proven history of benefits. The ingredients and are unique in that they are not usually found in a regular diet or multivitamin, making them the perfect addition to any health regime.
Bee Prepared MAX combines the same ingredients as the daily defence; bee propolis, black elderberry, olive leaf, acerola cherry and beta glucans, but in more concentrated amounts, with the addition of astaxanthin and reishi mushroom. None of the ingredients over stimulate the immune system as some immune boosting nutrients can so they can be taken daily if desired or as needed. Capsules may be opened into yoghurt, juice or smoothies for children or those who are unable to swallow tablets.
A well functioning immune system helps:
- Fight colds & flu
- Reduce hay fever symptoms
- Keep illness at bay whilst traveling
- Clear toxins faster when detoxing & dieting
- Decrease breakouts and eczema
- Muscle recovery after sports & fitness training
- Reduce hangover symptoms by clearing toxins faster
- Manage inflammation
- Protect skin from oxidative damage from the sun
Why choose Bee Prepared immune support?
- Plant based and Vegetarian Society Approved
- Made in the UK from high quality EU sourced ingredients
- Multi award winning
- Formulated by certified nutritional experts
- Nothing artificial & no GMOs
- Concentrated one a day formula (therapeutic dosages so fewer capsules required)
- Portion of profits donated to bee causes
Unbeelievable Health, maker of Bee Prepared immune support, is passionate about helping save the bees and donates a portion of proceeds to bee causes. Using ethically sourced products made with quality bee ingredients, such as bee propolis, helps support the sustainability of bee colonies by encouraging more people to keep bees, which is crucial to their survival.