Magnesium is an essential mineral - nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones - it aids in bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles. Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including the release of energy from glucose and normal nerve function.
Magnesium activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids. It also helps promote the absorption and metabolism of other minerals and vitamins. It is easily depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques.
- Food sources of magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources
- Cytoplan magnesium tablets are beneficially combined in a probiotic base
- These magnesium tablets are suitable for men, women, children and the elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from genetically modified substances (GMO)
- Magnesium can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contributes to normal psychological functions
- Contributes to electrolyte balance
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bone/teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal muscle function including the heart muscle
- Contributes to normal nerve function
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to normal cell division
This supplement is beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus a friendly probiotic species that is a native inhabitant of the human GI tract. As such these are the benefits you will experience:
- Neutral smell and taste
- Very low allergy risk, as this probiotic fits into the normal metabolic pathways
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science. They work closely with doctors and scientists to produce supplements which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and for people with candida and yeast sensitivities.