A wholefood multivitamin and mineral supplement made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into a cruciferous vegetable resembling broccoli. Ideal for adults and children (12 years plus) in an easy-to-take daily capsule and including antioxidants, Vitamin D and GTF Chromium.
Cytoplan Wholefood supplements are unique in that they are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into a cruciferous vegetable that is a member of the broccoli family of vegetables. This plant is an edible species which has a great capacity to bio-accumulate high levels of minerals to enable good levels to be achieved in small doses of supplementation.
These are the only genuine Wholefood supplement products on the market, and early research testifies to their superb bio-efficacy. All Cytoplan's Wholefood supplements use food metabolic pathways, are suitable for vegans and in capsules.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals: This supplement has excellent levels of all important nutrients including antioxidants and Vitamin D
- Mineral nutrients include GTF chromium - this is a particularly bioeffective form of GTF chromium which can help regulate blood sugar
- For adults and children: This supplement is a good all-round supportive multivitamin and mineral formulation for adults and children of 12 years and over
- Made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into brassica (a member of the broccoli family)
- This edible species of brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- Easy-to-swallow gluten-free capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science. They work closely with Doctors and scientists to produce products which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies.