Zinc is the second most abundant trace mineral in the body, being present in all tissues. Zinc has a wide variety of functions including growth and human development, the healthy functioning of the immune system, and the maintenance of healthy skin, hair, nails and bone
Soil deficiencies of zinc have reduced the levels available in vegetables, and much zinc is removed from food during processing.
Wholefood Zinc is made from hydroponically-grown brassica (a member of the broccoli family). This edible species of brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- Suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast and lactose free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candidaand Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically modified substances (GMOs)
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bone
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal carbohydrate and macronutrient metabolism
- Contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cell division
- Zinc Contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
Cytoplan wholefood supplements are unique in that they are made from minerals that have been hydroponically-grown into a cruciferous vegetable that is a member of the broccoli family of vegetables. This plant is an edible species which has a great capacity to bio-accumulate high levels of minerals to enable good levels to be achieved in small doses of supplementation.
These are the only genuine wholefood supplement products on the market, and early research testifies to their superb bio-efficacy. All our wholefood products use food metabolic pathways, are suitable for vegans and in capsules.
Cytoplan was founded in 1990, by practitioners with many years experience in nutrition science. We work closely with doctors and scientists to produce products which are highly bio-effective, truly innovative and backed by research and studies.
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.