Lyonsleaf Body Butter is made with pure plant oils, home grown herbs and nothing else. This formulation is 95% organic tropical oils - Coconut oil, Shea Butter and Avocado. It intensively hydrates the skin and helps to combat premature ageing.
- Use after a bath or shower for long lasting hydration.
- Sun-stable tropical oils neutralise free radicals and reduce damage caused by the sun, toxins and pollutants.
- Contains therapeutic essential oils which, with the Coconut oil, create a unisex scent.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
PART OF THE LYONSLEAF WATERLESS SKINCARE REVOLUTION:
- 100% Natural - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using fair trade ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
Directions for use:
Waterless and super-rich. Apply to skin as required. As this body butter is made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, use only very sparingly. A little goes a long way. For best results apply after a bath or shower.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone) allergy.
- For external use only
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Not recommended for facial use or for acne prone skin due to high coconut content
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.