Safely soothes, softens, repairs and improves skin’s elasticity from top to toe.
Made with pure plant oils, beeswax, home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: Calendula, Marshmallow Root, Babassu Oil, Borage Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil and Beeswax. 95% organic / wild harvest
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin and hands damaged by water.
- Softens heels, elbows, rough working hands, gardeners hands and hard skin on feet
- Non comedogenic, gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin and repair chapped lips
- Improves sore nipples when nursing (no need to wash off before feeding baby)
- Improves skins elasticity. Use during pregnancy to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Unfragranced, suitable for new born babies and those with very sensitive skin.
TRADITIONAL CALENDULA USES
Calendula is a traditional healing herb. Today it is widely used in the management of chronic skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used to help heal tattoos, skin damaged with radiation therapy and or day to day minor emergencies such as insect bites and nettle rash.
TRADITIONAL MARSHMALLOW USES
Marshmallow is revered as an amazing emollient. It repairs and softens the driest, roughest, cracked or chapped skin.
PART OF THE LYONSLEAF WATERLESS SKINCARE REVOLUTION:
- 100% Natural - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using fair trade ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
Directions for use:
Apply to skin as required. Use clean fingers or a spatula. Made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, you need use only very sparingly. For best results apply frequently to repair damaged skin or occasionally to soften healthy skin. Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
- Should irritation occur discontinue use.
- Always do a patch test.
- Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone) allergy
- May contain nut oil traces.
- Keep cool and out of sunlight.
- Should product melt, reset in refrigerator.