Care for your skin from head to toe without the use of a single artificial chemical.
This Lyonsleaf gift set contains:
30ml Beauty Balm
30ml Calendula Cream
White face flannel (100% Cotton)
Two ply muslin face cloth (100% Cotton)
Full instructions for oil cleansing
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm
Oil Cleansing Balm & Moisturiser in One. Moisturise, cleanse, exfoliate, nourish, repair and protect, all from one revolutionary little pot, with no artificial chemicals.
Discover the amazing 'Oil Cleansing Method' with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm. Simply stop stripping skin's natural oils when cleansing to dramatically improve skin barrier function, sealing in moisture for more plumped, youthful, glowing skin.
Made with pure plant oils, home grown herbs and nothing else. This formulation is 95% organic tropical oils (Babassu, Shea Butter, Macademia and Jojoba) all crammed with free radical busting antioxidants.
- Gently removes grime, dead skin cells and make up, even waterproof mascara (Oil Cleansing method).
- Improved skin barrier seals moisture in and reduces spots, infections and flare-ups of chronic skin conditions.
- Superior hydration plumps skin all day long, for a healthy glow and reduction of fine lines.
- Rebalances oily and combination skin reducing oily shine.
- Often settles skin prone to break outs and blemishes.
- Sun-stable tropical oils neutralise free radicals and reduce photo damage.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Lyonsleaf Calendula Cream
Lyonsleaf's award winning original Calendula Cream. A 100% natural, soothing emollient for adults and children over 3 years.
Made with over 97% cold pressed and organic plant oils (Almond, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel and Borage) and a potent dose of home-grown calendula extract that makes the cream orange.
- Soothes, calms and hydrates any skin in need of TLC.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and problem skin.
- Made with pure plant oils, home grown herbs & nothing else.
- Contains therapeutic essential oils blended to create a unisex scent.
Traditional Calendula Uses
Calendula is a traditional healing herb. Today it is widely used in the management of chronic skin conditions due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used to help heal tattoos, skin damaged with radiation therapy and day to day minor emergencies such as insect bites and nettle rash.
PART OF THE LYONSLEAF WATERLESS SKINCARE REVOLUTION:
- No nasties - 100% Natural - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using fair trade ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
Directions for use:
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm
For best results switch to the Oil Cleansing Method using Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm in place of soap or traditional cleansers. If you need to moisturise afterwards (you may not) then use a very small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser.
Oil Cleansing Method:
- Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
- Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
- Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
- Repeat as necessary.
You don’t need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a very small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night.
Do not use flannels or muslins more than twice before washing, dry them out between uses, never leave a flannel in a soggy heap as you will create a home for bacteria.
As a moisturiser:
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a very small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is easily absorbed and non greasy - if you feel greasy, you have used too much. When using under make-up use very sparingly and wait a few moments for it to fully absorb.
Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
Lyonsleaf Calendula Cream
Apply to skin as required to calm skin in need of TLC. Use clean fingers or a spatula. Made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, you need use only very sparingly. For best results apply frequently. Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or a Sesquiterpene Lactone) allergy.
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Body Butter not generally recommended for facial use or for acne prone skin due to high coconut content.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.