Lyonsleaf's award winning original Calendula Cream. A 100% natural, soothing emollient for adults and children over 3 years.
Made with pure plant oils, home grown herbs and nothing else. This formulation is 97% cold pressed and organic plant oils (including Almond, Shea Butter, Apricot Kernel and Borage) and a potent dose of home-grown calendula extract that gives the cream its orange colour.
- Soothes, calms and hydrates any skin in need of TLC.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and problem skin.
- Contains therapeutic essential oils blended to create a unisex scent.
TRADITIONAL CALENDULA USES
Calendula is a traditional healing herb. Today it is widely used in the management of chronic skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used to help heal tattoos, skin damaged with radiation therapy and or day to day minor emergencies such as insect bites and nettle rash.
PART OF LYONSLEAF WATER FREE SKINCARE REVOLUTION
- No nasties - 100% Natural - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using fair trade ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
Directions for use:
Apply to skin as required to calm skin in need of TLC. Use clean fingers or a spatula. Made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, you need use only very sparingly. For best results apply frequently. Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
- Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
- Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
- Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or a Sesquiterpene Lactone) allergy.
- For external use only.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
As with all skin care products test a small area of skin and observe for 24hrs to be sure there is no reaction before applying generally.