Safely soothes and calms irritation. Water repellent, this cream protects skin from moisture damage. Made with pure plant oils, beeswax, minerals, home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: Calendula, Zinc Oxide, Babassu Oil, Beeswax, Borage Oil. 95% organic/wild harvest /mineral
- Improves blemishes, breakouts, rashes or any skin in need of TLC.
- Creates a barrier to protect fragile or damaged skin when washing-up or bathing.
- Prevents and improves nappy rash.
- Unfragranced, suitable for new born babies and those with very sensitive skin.
TRADITIONAL CALENDULA USES
Calendula is a traditional healing herb. Today it is widely used in the management of chronic skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne and rosacea due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also used to help heal tattoos, skin damaged with radiation therapy and or day to day minor emergencies such as insect bites and nettle rash.
TRADITIONAL ZINC USES
Zinc oxide has traditionally been used to soothe and repair damaged skin and to shrink swollen tissues and reduce redness, it's the active ingredient in calamine lotion, is found in nappy creams and haemorrhoid treatments. It gently rebalances excessive sebum production, the root cause of conditions like acne and seborrhoeic dermatitis and is said to be very helpful for rosacea. It also forms a breathable, moisture repellent barrier (be warned! - it's so good it won’t easily wash off of clothes or cloth nappies).
PART OF LYONSLEAF WATER FREE SKINCARE REVOLUTION
- No nasties - 100% Natural - water free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers.
- Undiluted goodness - made with 100% active ingredients.
- Concentrated formulas mean smaller pots that use less packaging and resources.
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using fair trade ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
Directions for use:
Apply to skin as required, use clean fingers or a spatula. Made from undiluted high-performing ingredients, you need use only very sparingly. For best results apply frequently. Non-comedogenic, suitable for facial use and eye area.
- Should irritation occur discontinue use. Always do a patch test.
- Not suitable for those with a the daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or an Sesquiterpene Lactone) allergy.
- May contain nut oil traces.
- Store in cool place out of sunlight.
- Should product melt, reset in refrigerator.
- May show white on skin and can stain clothes or cloth nappies.