Thyroid Talk with Karen Alexander, Wild Nutrition
Thyroid Talk with Wild Nutrition Nutritional Therapist, Karen Alexander - Tuesday 14th November 2017
Join us for an evening of insight with Wild Nutrition Nutritional Therapist, Karen Alexander MSc, NTDip, BA Hons.
One of Karen’s areas of expertise is the thyroid and how to keep it functioning at its optimum. Karen will be sharing her expert knowledge with an opportunity for questions at the end of her talk.
Karen will be covering the following areas:
- Your thyroid – where is it and what does it do?
- The different thyroid hormones.
- What can go wrong with your thyroid?
- The role of nutrition in thyroid health.
- What can you do to support your thyroid?
- What supplements can support the thyroid.
This talk is suitable for anyone from beginner to student practitioner and is set to be an interesting and informative evening.
- This is a ticket only event and places are limited, so booking is essential.
- Date: Tuesday 14th November 2017. Arrival from 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start. We will finish at 8.30pm.
- Venue: Sophia’s Choice Health & Beauty, 9 Hogshill Street, Beaminster, Dorset. DT8 3AE
- Tickets are £10.00 each payable in advance to secure your place (we accept cash, cheque, bank transfer or debit/credit card).
- Karen will be talking about the food-grown® supplements Wild Nutrition offer to support your thyroid and your overall health. We are pleased to offer participants a 20% discount on all Wild Nutrition supplements bought at the event. We will also be offering you 10% off all our other products in store in case you wish to do some shopping.
- Refreshments will be provided.
To book your place, please contact us at Sophia’s Choice via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on 01308 862586 or pop in to the shop to book your place.